Inspired by the rich and colourful culture of India , and created with an aim to support local artisans, this Bow Tie takes us back to our traditional roots in a modern and chic way. Handwoven Kutch material playing around with subtle wood, forms a classic yet unconventional and sustainable Bow Tie .
LAMINATED COMPRESSED WOOD ,
HAND LOOM IKAT FABRIC
HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE ELASTIC
METAL ADJUSTABLE CLIPS
- LAMINATED COMPRESSED WOOD COLOUR - SAND BROWN
- CENTRE COLOUR- BLUE SUEDE
- BOW FABRIC COLOUR- MULTICOLOUR HANDLOOM IKAT
Dimensions- 11 x 5 cms
Wash & Care-
- The slight imperfections in the handwork are entirely normal and do not affect the quality of the product. On the contrary, they guarantee its authenticity.
- Avoid direct contact with heat, oil, grease, alcohol and other abrasive products which can result in irreversible damage to the product.
- When not in use, it is advisable to store the product in a cotton dust bag in a clean, dry and ventilated place.
- In case of any marks or spots, clean the bag with damp cloth or kerosene.
We give warranty of 6 months from the date of delivery.
The photo may slightly be different from the actual product in terms of colour due to the exposure of light or monitor display.
HANDCRAFTED WITH LOVE , IN INDIA :)
FREE SHIPPING PAN INDIA