With pride, our फूलन देवी unfolds the colors and patterns of nature. Solid and Bright, she spreads her charm wherever she goes.The jhumka adding that special nakhra to the bag, let you steal the show. Grab the handcrafted essence of love and purity.
- Self woven poly lycra.
- Cotton cloth used for hand painting.
- Afghani pendant.
- Beautifully hand painted Mithila art on the front panel.
- Traditional Afghani pendant added to give a festive feel.
- Detachable belt along with the bag.
- Lock enclosure on the top.
- Perfect Festive Sling.
Dimensions- 7 x 7 x 2.5 inches
Wash & Care-
- The slight imperfections in the handwork are entirely normal and do not affect the quality of the product. On the contrary, they guarantee its authenticity.
- Avoid direct contact with heat, oil, grease, alcohol and other abrasive products which can result in irreversible damage to the product.
- When not in use, it is advisable to store the product in a cotton dust bag in a clean, dry and ventilated place.
- In case of any marks or spots, clean the bag with damp cloth or kerosene.
We give warranty of 6 months from the date of delivery.
The photo may slightly be different from the actual product in terms of colour due to the exposure of light or monitor display.