Jugni means the spirit of life, and in our जूगनी bag the fishes swirl around in the flower of bag spreading love, happiness and fun.The color of the Bag is given with the thought to make the creatures come alive. The hues around the Jugnis bring in positive vibes.
Colour- Navy Blue
- Self woven poly lycra.
- Cotton cloth used for hand painting.
- Beautifully hand painted Mithila art on the front panel.
- Detachable belt along with the bag.
- Lock enclosure on the top.
- Perfect Festive Sling.
Dimensions- 7 x 7 x 2.5 inches
Wash & Care-
- The slight imperfections in the handwork are entirely normal and do not affect the quality of the product. On the contrary, they guarantee its authenticity.
- Avoid direct contact with heat, oil, grease, alcohol and other abrasive products which can result in irreversible damage to the product.
- When not in use, it is advisable to store the product in a cotton dust bag in a clean, dry and ventilated place.
- In case of any marks or spots, clean the bag with damp cloth or kerosene.
We give warranty of 6 months from the date of delivery.
The photo may slightly be different from the actual product in terms of colour due to the exposure of light or monitor display.